Steps for Renting
The Bowie Center for the Performing Arts
1. Submit online request form with 3 potential dates, times, and basic
2. An EVENT WORKSHEET will be e-mailed to you.
3. Submit your EWS with all information correctly listed.
4. An estimate will be generated based on your EWS submission
and e-mailed to you.
5. You or your organization will have 10 days to review the estimate,
ask questions, make adjustments.
6. At the end of the 10 days, in order to secure your date on the Center
schedule a 20% non-refundable deposit will be due. If not submitted,
the date is released.
7. After the deposit, an insurance certificate will be due, productions
meetings will begin, and an Event Agreement is required with
your final payment for your event 60 days prior to your event.