ALL TICKETING IS THROUGH
THE BOWIE CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
Steps for Renting
The Bowie Center for the Performing Arts
1. Submit online request form with 3 potential dates, times, and basic production information.
2. An EVENT WORKSHEET will be e-mailed to you.
3. Submit your EWS with all information correctly listed.
4. An estimate will be generated based on your EWS submission an estimate will be e-mailed to you.
5. You or your organization will have 10 days to review the estimate, ask questions, make adjustments.
6. At the end of the 10 days, in order to secure your date on the Center schedule a 20% non-refundable deposit will be due. If not submitted, the date is released.
6. Ticketing package is developed and implemented.
Ticketing is only through
The Bowie Center for the Performing Arts.
Any other ticket vendors used will not be honored.
7. After the deposit, an insurance certificate will be due, productions meetings will begin, and an Event Agreement is required with your final payment for your event 60 days prior to your event.