The Bowie Center for the Performing Arts cares about your safety. We politely, but strictly enforce all mandates from the state, county, and public schools.
The Bowie Center for the Performing Arts cares about your safety. We politely, but strictly enforce all mandates from the state, county, and public schools. Please be courteous and understanding in this new environment and adhere to all signage and direction from our staff. We want all of our patrons to feel safe as we navigate our way to full capacity events.
Our policy as of 9/15/2021 is as follows:
The Bowie Center for the Performing Arts is implementing the following strategies to keep our performers and audience members safe. All of the following measures go into effect October 1, 2021, and will be re-evaluated on December 1, 2021.
- The BCPA will limit the capacity of events to 375 audience members (about half capacity).
- Performers must wear masks or face shields, regardless of vaccination status.
- All audience members are required to wear masks regardless of vaccination status and adhere to the mask mandate executive order.
- Ushers will seat our patrons in "packs," meaning you will sit with the group you arrive with, but socially distant from other audience members.
- Temperatures will be checked at the door and those with a fever above 100.4 will not be admitted into the building.
Please be patient, flexible, and accommodating so that all may enjoy.